Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Lilys V8

I guess it's lucky for all of Paul's customers that you aren't in fact him then ;)

Hmmm, yeh. Gotta pay the bills and all that.

lol word.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    i would love to get my hands on a 1gz....beautiful engine,absolutely no idea what id do with one though! someone dropped one into a supra recently.

Isn't that the Supra Top-Secret built? They gto tired of waiting for Toyota so made there own, custom head lights and all that....

Think that's the V12.

I'd so love a V12 Supra

twin turbo as well so a bit of grunt 1300 bhp.

why twin?....its big enough for 4......

"more crack sir?"..."why yes, thank you".......

have u seen the size of them turbos there the 720 bhp each ones like dinner plates and ive been reading that he whants to fit nos for drag strip racing mental.
    and if i won the lottery he would begetting a big check for it heeheheheheh tonight pinky we are goimg to take over the world.

Yeah I own a whole bunch of write ups on that car. Smokey estimated that he had about 58,000,000 yen or so into the car. Which is roughly half a million american or around 250,000 pounds or so. I don't know, It didn't even rev out to 7,000 rpms it only went a little over 6K most of the time they were pounding around the track. And it was really quiet too. If I spent that much money on a car I would want it to sound like Pavoroti got his tadgers caught in a blender at full chat.

Quote Originally Posted by MOG7
    Isn't that the Supra Top-Secret built? They gto tired of waiting for Toyota so made there own, custom head lights and all that....
    http://tunertrader.vidiac.com/video/...b20022b555.htm

enjoy!!
    Left the MR2 and defected to Celica ownership. Now own a very special mental white 190 show car. But sniffing round MR2's again....

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344