Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1uzfe dimensions big photos beware

its only a matter of time judging on the rate of suggestion to project starting. The only question is who will be silly enough to try it first. I can think of a few that fit the catergory. I'll be able to keep my mind on the mk1's as long as that top stays on the Jacks.
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

yeah but lodge apparantly its impossible to fit an LS1 engine into a mk1 but one day I will try, as Jack is my witness I won't give up on my dream just yet
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased

those are'nt my words :naughty: they come straight from the mouth(keyboard) of our esteemed leader "woodsy" himself :shhh:

Well I'm gonna rebel against the leader in that case, although it does work with a little logic, whenever someone says its impossible we all want to fint out how to make it possible.

Perhaps that was his plan after all.

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased

oh oh? the locals are revolting!!!!! lol lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    revolting indeed! v8 into mk2 is in fact impossible without tubing out the entire rear and using different suspension of some sort....a mk2 bay is a full 2" narrower than mk1 and its an extremely tight fit in a mk1 so mk2 is a no go im afraid chaps.....the only way would be to mount it north/south and then take a large bit of cabin and donate it to engine,then use an audi trans on that...maybe then it MIGHT just fit,but would need fuel tank relocating and everything,it would be a big cahuna swap for sure....i'll take some measurements tomorrow but im pretty sure you would need to chop a few inches off your legs to make more cabin room.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hmm. I dont sit all the way back in my mk2 anyway

I would be interested in the north south mount. In aus its difficult to get your hands on a cheap camry that doesnt have a million miles on them but the 1uz seems to be pretty cheap. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12