Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1uzfe dimensions big photos beware

1uzfe dimensions big photos beware

just found these over on lextreme think should be a sticky

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

The more I see it the more I want. You still going for this one Sam?
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    podge thats superb,consider it sticky'd. :thumbsup:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    podge you see the second pic at area D? thats the part of the block/sump casing that needs machining/grinding down so the supported shaft has somewhere to exit.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jasper oh yes indeedy, just want to get the first tubby finsihed out the way as that frees up some space in the garage to get a car in there to work on easily ! the car originally intended for tubbyness is now project V8 and is a T bar so will need to work out how to strengthen it further to stop it tearing in 2 !

theres a westy in the bg..is he putting that v8 into a westy..? omg..
    great post podge..

That engine has soooooo many cool applications considering its power to weight ratio its untrue !

Hmm... whats the likelyhood of one of these fitting into a mk2? :P

from what i have read it would be almost immpossible as the mk2 is narrower than the mk1 . unless you tube frame the rear and make it v8 specific. i could be wrong of course and there will always be someone out there that will try because it is so difficult:whistle: look at old woodsy! classic example :woods:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast