Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body Datum Point Measurements

You can also design a true 3 dimensional structure rather than a pair of chassis rails with bodywork and bracing between.

O.S.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

yep, nice piece of kit, theres a few more vids about i think on the streetfire.net site.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Sweet!! I could make myself a paper-mache Zonda... :)
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Ash after seeing how you made your model cars I dont doubt your ability to make a real scale one fella !

Hm, like the look of that tubular chassis ... may just be forced to do that instead of an engine swap ... ... ... allow enough space for a V8, whaddya reckon? :)

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    it would be perfect john,build a chassis around the v8,no better way to be honest but its a ton of work/money/time.... id love to have a crack at it,maybe one day! hats off to anyone that has a go though,definate asbo award! :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I'd love to do it. Been on my list of project ideas for a while now.

Got to get my garage clear of my current MR2, then I will have to tidy it and then allow a diplomatic couple of months before taking on the next project ...

also have a hankering for a 70s-80s Aston Martin V8, if I can find one scruffy enough to be cheap enough ... or some other bright idea might raise its head in the meantime ... mmm like a Cobra replica ... Porsche 356 replica but stuff the Beetle engine, use a Scoobaru Turbo engine so it goes as fast as it looks ... restore a big heavy old 1950s Jag ... so many project ideas, so little space, time or money :)

I've got a copy of the SW20 version of this manual somewhere... will have a bit of a dig and try and add to all of this.

Bev

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12