Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mk1.5 complete parts list

would i be correct in thinking that if i had a complete mk2 turbo car and a complete mk1 non supercharged, then the only extra items (other than consumables and engine mounts) that i would need to buy are the CV joints and the celica alternator bracket?

Sounds about right I would put an uprated fuel pump if you are going for high bhp as peace of mind, the standard pump will be fine if keeping standard bhp and the turbo pump is quieter than the walbro.

UK Supra pump as well will flow more than a Walbro, or you can also get an internal fitment Bosch 044!

Or do what you have the jet engine whine of two walbros fireing up to supply your monster motor.

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    Or do what you have the jet engine whine of two walbros fireing up to supply your monster motor.
    Yep! I think that might get changed one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Mk2T clutch flexi line or mk1 clutch flexi with one of adams adaptor pieces.
    So standard Mk2T clutch line will do the job or both types of lines needs "adams adaptor pieces"? Maybe that is written above clearly but my poor english and couse of that:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Braided-Clutch...item56371b8d57
    :help:
    Ps.I have jdm gearbox with LSD if it's makes difference

I was just wondering, if i were to use a Gen 4 3sgte out of a caldina to swap into an aw11 would this wiring guide still be relevant?

http://forums.twobrutal.com/files/3S...ide%20v1.0.pdf

Or will it have different plugs and such?

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to know if much has changed in the process of making a Mk 1.5? Are there better ways of doing things? Are the electrical diagrams still relevant with a gen 4 3sgte?
    Trying to figure it all out before i get too far ahead of myself.

Any help would be great

We never got the caldina, but if you got a wiring diagram, I'm fairly certain we could work it out. The majority of it would be the same; bulk of the sensors go to the Ecu, cor wiring and some dash sensors.
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff Lemon View Post
    We never got the caldina, but if you got a wiring diagram, I'm fairly certain we could work it out. The majority of it would be the same; bulk of the sensors go to the Ecu, cor wiring and some dash sensors.
    No problems. Thanks

As for the install, anything new or improved?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast