Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you could have any colour or paint work mr2 what would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by nik
    omg..imagine a brand new mk1..thatd be sweet..though theyd have to have a factory 3S-GTE option..
    That would never work the wife would kill me when she found out what i'd replaced her Merc with :twisted:

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem.

Did Rick (mr2gti) not put one of those badges on his, if not, I'm sure someone on here did?
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

Brand spanker MR2, Mmmmmmmn
    George Best

Unless you're talking about a full bare body blow over, then I'd always go with a variation on what you've got:
    Reds = Candy reds or orange
    Mica Blue = Left as it is, cos its my fave colour mr2
    White = Pearl white with elctric blue flip
    Gun metal grey = Left alone as well.

Wouldn't mind seeing a nice British Racing Green MR2 if a full blow over was being done.

The TVR purpley colour looks good, saw a purple ford focus too that looked tops too. Paint may be cheaper from Ford...? Myself, I'm going with chrome if i can find out if it's legal. Asked the plod but they're not sure, advised me to speak to DVLA.
    George Best

Hehe - I'll get on the phone to Toyota then... or at least start a petition to get all TwoBrutal members a brand new Mk1 MR2 straight out the factory...

I mean seriously though - they must have all the facilities to make some if they really wanted too... surely??

But anyway, on topic... I think you should do some 'photoshopping' and have a little try of various colours...!
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

i find colours grow on you when you buy the car. i cant see myself having any other colour than helios boo. im happy with that!
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff Lemon
    a full bare body blow over,
    snigger
    Dan Johnson
    89 AW11 ... My swap diary
    ex 1994 ST205 WRC ... http://www.st205.net

I'm having mine black anyway, with twin fat racing stripes (1 red 1 purple - dunno why I just like the idea of it). I would like Bayside Blue, or a candy red, but tbh this is a track car and I'd like something I can respray quite easily (and cheaply) after the numerous offs which I will have trying to keep a 350 bhp mk1 on the island...
    Dan Johnson
    89 AW11 ... My swap diary
    ex 1994 ST205 WRC ... http://www.st205.net

going to paint everything but engine bay hopefully and luckily i got a full mixing scheme to use for free so can go for anything

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast