Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport advert

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    shit! meant to do a parts i dont supply list! on it now dan.

Limey provided all of the parts are sourced for the v6 by the customer then yep same price for that conversion too,its the v6 flywheel,turbo parts hunting that takes forever...im thinking of supplying and fitting v6's with ALL parts supplied by me for around ?2500,that would include a fidanza flywheel from the states,engine,turbo box,shafts,engine mounts,starter,gear change bracket,new clutch,fuel pump,mech speedo drive,induction kit,exhaust,and replacement of the v6 head gaskets and timing belt prior to install,pretty good price i reckon....but yes a basic install price of ?1500 for the v6 applies too provided i have all the parts.

I think ?2500 for a turnkey v6 is pretty good given the complexity and parts cost.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Parts not included in ?1650 price for 1.5 swap
    1.The partsinabox 0J-0220/30 cv joints
    2.New clutch kit if required
    3.Mechanical speedo drive
    4.Induction kit
    5.Turbo/supra/gt4/walbro/mk1 sc fuel pump
    6.Boost gauge and pod
    7.Intercooler piping kit
    8.Exhaust rear silencer/system

(Re the above-you can remove items 4,5,6,8 if your donor vehicle comes with these,item 3 not needed if donor is rev1 turbo,item 1 and 5 not needed if mk1 donor is a SC)

Optional extras
    Grainger valve or EBC
    FCD
    Decat pipe if requested
    WI kit

(again your donor may come with none or all of the above)
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 14-09-2006 at 07:18.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

slightly off topic paul but what kit is that on the red car in the advert?

tis a one off 8 month work of art by Pauls very own hands !

ahh, what was the bumper that was used as a base? just a standard mk1 bumper or something else that needed lots of modding?

front bumper is vauxhall carlton cut n shut to fit,a bitch to do...ive got all of the bits to build a replica of that car,one day!

Stunning mr2.

Hi Paul.

The mr2 in your ad looks stunning.
    Im going for a total respray of my mr2 now so i wondered where to find those stunning skirts on the red one in the ad or how to make them?
    How much to build me a replica?

Im also considering upgrade to mk1.5 but need to get some more cash first.
    Do you recommend upgrading the brakes?
    And how long time do you use for an engine swap?

thankyou! sideskirts are from eurosport but my car had them lowered by a full inch so that they were flush blended into the doors instead of sitting on top of them,loads of work.

To build a replica? no money on earth could pay me to build that for someone,8 months of late nights and heartache,id only ever build another for myself im afraid,sorry but its just too much work.

Brake upgrade is ESSENTIAL!

My swaps take 3-4 weeks from start to finish,thats a full 8 hour day mon-fri though,probably 3 months just doing an hour ot two at night after work and weekends,to do it properly anyway.

Thanks for the reply

Hello again.

Much work yeah. I know. Respect.

I think ill go for those sideskirts. The eurosport front ain't so bad.
    Though I would like to have the style auto one. But it's out of stock.
    Too bad. http://www.mr2supercharger.com/StyleAutokits.html the front looks great.

If I deside on swapping engine I'll definetly give you a call.

By the way I can't find those nice 17" rims for sale anywhere. got tips?

Mr2 Most fun in a box ;)

you got anymore pics of that car paul?, one of the nicest front ends ive ever seen, never really been a fan of aftermarket kits on cars as they normally dont follow the lines of the car as nice

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast