Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport advert

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Ok we have seriously blinged the workshop up, some good friends of ours who produce LED signs have made us a 3ft sq Woodsport sign! We work on their cars for free and in return we get cool stuff like this/webcams etc etc

I can't take a face on pic of the sign as it just blots the camera out it's that bright!

It shows up as a ghostly apparition on the webcam so i think i need to put a dimmer on it or turn down the webcam sensitivity.

Have we lost the plot? Probably! .... Sincere thanks to Leeanne, craig, gayle and graeme. :thumbsup:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Crikey, it's like the Blue Oyster bar in there these days.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ View Post
    Crikey, it's like the Blue Oyster bar in there these days.
    I was just thinking that! In fact, I've got a video of Paul and Anth dancing here...

That's nice.
    i like one in my workshop :mrgreen:

What you want the Blue Oyster Bar in your workshop

The woodsport Leds.....:banana:

:brill:

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem.

20v question

Hello to all,
    I am new on the forum but have been thinking about one of these tasty conversions for a while now.I know you all will think Im a big girl for asking this but......How much do you charge for a 20v silvertop conversion?I dont really fancy a turbo and like the sound of the 20v instead as it will make a good everyday car.Is it an easier swap than the turbos or just as involved?
    cheers guys keep up the good work.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Welcome to TB, around £2500 all in i'd estimate, £1500 of that being engine and other parts required.

Back on topic, next up is a woodsport disco ball and mankini overalls :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here