Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport advert

Oooh VMotorsport gets a mention to ...

Top job Paul, nice choon too. Although I do have a better one for you for your next one ;)

Good add Paul,
    says it all.
    Not like you even have to tout for work (3 month waiting time)
    Dave
    The 1.5 to be
    1-Blue 84 mk1a Tin Top
    1-Red 92 mk2 Turbo

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    what can i say,i was bored yesterday! :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Very nice mate. Liking that a lot. :thumbsup:

Cool :thumbsup:

any chance of doing my car for march then if three month wait i could have it on my birthday 29th of march and ready for the foundation day .

i'll see what i can do mr snowy

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hey Paul, Just reading my copy of MR2 Only this month and I notice your advert now says V8 swaps coming soon.... so come on out with it, whats the story ?

also, just watched the vid from the previous page again, like your response paul....

And just noticed your up for a 10 year aniversary!!! anything planned???

Matt
    Left the MR2 and defected to Celica ownership. Now own a very special mental white 190 show car. But sniffing round MR2's again....

Quote Originally Posted by petec View Post
    Hey Paul, Just reading my copy of MR2 Only this month and I notice your advert now says V8 swaps coming soon.... so come on out with it, whats the story ?
    We are working on making this a reality for an mr2 owner that wants to go all out on their build,it wont be a cheap thing to do but owning a v8 mr2 is a bit special.

I have plans for both north/south and transverse options in the planning,wether they happen later this year remains to be seen.

Hi matt,id forgotten all about the ten year thing! I'll stick a match in a fairy cake and throw some coloured string (too tight to buy party poppers) :)