Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport advert

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Woodsport advert

Last edited by Paul Woods; 04-02-2007 at 18:10.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Great ad mate. I did like that mk 1.5 of your'e esp when you painted it red it is def some beast!! It is one of the best mr2's I have seen even though you are a makem:rasp:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    Hi guys,nik has kindly allowed me to place my business advert in the high st,hope bryn and stu dont mind me using pics of the engine conversions i carried out on their cars to advertise what i do,cheers chaps

no problem using the pics :thumbsup:

advert looks very nice and i would be happy to give you a good referance
    should you ever need one.:thumbsup:
    Last edited by nik; 23-05-2006 at 11:10.

What wheels are on the red one Paul?
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

cheers lads...they are 17" "adikt high" rims jasp,suited it very well i think.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Yeah, I like the look of them. After some new ones but too many to choose from. Each week I change my mind!
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

Paul thats the exact pic that was used in the gloucestehire echo as a pic for a MK1 for sale so rekon someone somehwere has it on a library file !

oh yeah i remember that sam,cheeky sods.....still anyone who knows mk1s would realise that car aint stock....i wonder if he sold it and what they said when they came out and saw a completely different car!

Just out of interest, what sorta prices do you charge for these conversions Paul?

This is as good a place as any to go into the detail....

My basic labour charge to carry out the complete conversion process is £1750,that price includes the following...
    New timing belt
    New oil and filter
    Gearbox oil changed
    1037 poly V 4 rib alternator belt
    5 ltrs antifreeze
    new thermostat
    Clutch fluid
    All wiring materials
    Two new heater hoses
    brake pipe run from engine bay to front as boost hose
    All clips and fasteners
    All steel used inc. having the engine mounts cut out of 4mm sheet

Labour wise the price includes removing your old engine,cutting off engine mounts,dropping the tank and fitting turbo pump,welding in new mounts,installing the engine (which is detailed to your spec),wiring it,plumbing it,relocating the alternator and extending the harness for that.Mounting an intercooler to your spec and modifying or building an exhaust system to your spec.Relocating the battery up front,fabricating a battery tray for that.Mounting a boost gauge and modifying gear cables.A new clutch kit is also fitted at your request at no extra cost except for the cost of the kit itself.

Engine bay is totally repainted as is boot where its been extended and an alloy cover added for access.Heatshield fabricated and fitted to front bulkhead.

Turbo engine is removed from donor,stripped down,cleaned,painted and checked over for any faults before installation.

Its a marathon undertaking but ive got good at it so the price reflects the fact i can do it so quickly without standards dropping.

So basically for £1750 plus additional parts required you get a mk1 turbo built for you,all i ask is you find the donor vehicles yourself and get them delivered to my garage,the rest i take care of.

Hope that answers a few q's!
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 25-01-2007 at 07:10.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast