thread: Future bookings

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Future bookings

For the first time in 15 years I have taken the decision to not take in any further work for the foreseeable future. Our waiting list has now grown to a full year, the longest it has ever been, that is if you booked an engine conversion with us yesterday it would be September 2018 at the earliest before we could do it!

It seems we are a victim of our own success, and the phone never stops ringing with enquiries or people needing help with home builds etc so I haven't taken this decision lightly.

All currently booked in cars will be worked on until completion, but we won't be accepting any further bookings until the current waiting list is back to an acceptable level, quite possibly early 2019.

Thanks Paul.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Oct 2005
    Shavington, Crewe
    Wow... great stuff on one hand, difficult on another. Sounds like the solution is 2 more ramps and the shed next to you!!!
    JFDI

Oct 2013
    Doncaster
    That's a nice problem to have Paul - speaks volumes for the quality of your work!
    Chris

Mar 2005
    Poole, Dorset
    Maybe you need to work faster?

Feb 2013
    Northampton
    Time for a Woodsport franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 2016
    Sheffield
    https://youtu.be/r13riaRKGo0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2007
    Hertfordshire
    Good place to be Paul in a time of economic uncertainty!
    Mk2 2GR-FE Trackday Weapon. Taxed, MOT'ed and insured! She's finished!

Mar 2005
    Poole, Dorset
    Says a lot about the quality of your work and your reputation mate. Congratulations on your early retirement :)

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Retirement, I wish! No it's just a break from taking in more work so we can catch up on the huge waiting list.

At the start of 2019 I will assess the situation and make a further decision.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Apr 2014
    fareham
    damn and i just messaged you for information on waiting times etc.... however a year waiting suits me quite well, gives me time to sort my interior and fit the brakes i have on order. (they wont arrive till mid october)Ill wait for your response to my e mail and keep my fingers crossed.

Good to see you are so popular. says a lot for your business.

•