Thread: little deuce overfueling issue resolved.... i think???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

test results

I have done the tests required and hopefully have some readings that will help... and baffle:icon_lol:

Cleared codes and reset ecu then took for a 10 mile drive and had these results, please bare with me as doing all this alone isn't easy when trying to write it all down lol.

Fuel pressure gauge reading 58psi time of test.

p1130 A/F sense circuit range/performance malfunction (bank1 sensor2);OK
    p1150 A/F sense circuit range/performance malfunction (bank2 sensor2);OK

At a resting idle of 680rpm
    maf 2.4-2.6
    o2 bank 1 sensor 1 0.660v
    o2 bank 2 sensor 1 0.655v

long term trims were bank 1.... 4% bank 2.... 7% with both short trims maxed at 19.5% introducing an air leak or brake cleaner to the intake made little to no difference.

revs held steady at 2000rpm
    short trim 1 15.6
    long trim 1 7.0
    short trim 2 9.4
    long trim 2 18.8
    o2 bank 1 sensor 1 0.660v
    o2 bank 2 sensor 1 0.655v
    brake cleaner did seem to lower readings and exhaust tone but only once and i could not replicate it the affect on fuel trims

the O2/afr sensors seem dead bank 1 sensor didn't change no matter what i did and the only way bank 2 would change was to blip the throttle and it went to 0.620-0.680v very briefly then returned to 0.655v

When bliping the throttle all fuel trims reset to zero.

I sprayed brake cleaner everywhere there could be an air leak and nothing at all (apart from brake servo).

Hopefully these readings make more sense to you than they do to me, if i was guessing i would be changing both afr sensors, or maybe stuck open EGR valve but i could be way off the mark
    Last edited by frog_eyed_mk1; 20-04-2018 at 23:18.