Thread: Erebuni 627 bodykit

Erebuni 627 bodykit

Hi everyone

Apologies for so may posts in recent days... Got a lot of catching up to do having been away from the MR2 scene for such a long time now...

Back in 99 I was offered an Erebuni kit (or something similar from Japan) which I didn't take as I couldn't justify spending more on the car at the time and as much as I liked the kit (a lot!) I wanted to keep my AW11 totally OE.

Now I am starting to collect parts for my project, but am struggling to source a few things (as I'm sure will be the norm over the coming months)

I am specifically after an Erebuni 627 rear valance,that sits below the rear bumper. It's an attractive piece that negates the need for rear mudflaps and looks as close to OE as any kit I have seen so far.

Paul, perhaps there's some mileage in looking at manufacturing some from a mould if I/we can locate one...? I think there would be demand, no..?

cheers

mick

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Hi Mick, sorry just got back from Iceland, if you found one and got some interest from others wanting the same I would be happy to reproduce it.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Awesome place for a holiday, Paul!

I'l see if I can track one down form the states then ;)

cheers

Holiday?

He lives in the grim north a trip to Iceland means he was just out doing the big freezer shop!
    JFDI

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Prawn ring, £1 :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

you was robbed, mate!