thread: ToolsnTrack

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland

Its not as technical as Project Binky, but it will be on the road a damn sight sooner!

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Nice work sir, really enjoy your videos, carry on.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Had a lot of fun making this.

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Your channel really should have a fuckton more subscribers than it does, much better content than a lot of the shite on there.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jan 2006
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Your channel really should have a fuckton more subscribers than it does, much better content than a lot of the shite on there.
    Its fucking brutal big man. Had folk messaging me about loving that last one, and I say "can you share it then..please?"

Nowt. YouTube shows me where the traffic comes from, and nothing comes via the dreaded Farcebook compared to elsewhere. They just dont get spread around.

2 years in and the growth is maybe a follower a week. The general consensus is that I should be tossing a vid out weekly or even more frequently. I neither have the free time nor finance for that due to work, and no desire to dilute the content for the sake of YouTube fame.

It'll get there I'm sure

Sep 2010
    Earls Barton
    Its fucking brutal big man. Had folk messaging me about loving that last one, and I say "can you share it then..please?"

Nowt. YouTube shows me where the traffic comes from, and nothing comes via the dreaded Farcebook compared to elsewhere. They just dont get spread around.

2 years in and the growth is maybe a follower a week. The general consensus is that I should be tossing a vid out weekly or even more frequently. I neither have the free time nor finance for that due to work, and no desire to dilute the content for the sake of YouTube fame.

It'll get there I'm sure
    Loving this video, think I missed a few!

Drop Paul (Grenade) a message, he's doing pretty well with his channel and he's learned a lot over the last few years on what works and what doesn't. It's not always about the content not being on point, different formats get different reactions.

I'm sure he's got some useful pointers, he's a nice guy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1s...G5QyoOK_77s53w

Sep 2010
    Earls Barton
    Had a lot of fun making this.
    Hi Tommy,

I gave your video a share on the BodgeWerks page on Facebook, hope it helped get you some further coverage.

Find a couple of like minded people and get them to share your stuff and you share theirs. It works very well.

:)

Chris.