Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no fuel pump

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yep, that'll work just fine, back in the day when I did over 350 3vz installs I used to cut the oil level sensor out of the loop entirely, they were too prone to failure and causing unnecessary problems for customers, so we just ran the AFM W/B to ground to eliminate it.

Happy to have saved you the cost of buying an AFM though :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

remind me to send some doombar your way next time im up your way :) its handy living a few miles from the brewery :)

Awesome :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Just out of curiosity, would this be the same on a 3s-Gte, and perhaps be why mine wont start (AFM isnt connected)

No the 3s grounds the COR via the ECU which takes the engine running signal from the igniter. Tommy try grounding the G/R COR wire and see if your pump runs, I tested your wiring here and it was all correct.

Will do. Wouldn't run without being bridged which sounded a lot like this. I'll test grounding as you say and see where it takes me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12