Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK1.5 Wheels

MK1.5 Wheels

Hi All

What wheels have you put on your mk1.5s?

Anyone with st205 calipers?

Many thanks
    Beckie

On my mk1 v6 I've got 16" work meister s1r 7j front with 205/45/16 ad08r tyres and 8j rear with 225/45/16 ad08r. I'm on stock calipers at the moment but there should be more than enough space for bigger brakes

Lovely looking car.

Nice wheels. Do you know the et?

How does the v6 drive? Is it nice and smooth power delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1bexwa View Post
    Lovely looking car.

Nice wheels. Do you know the et?

How does the v6 drive? Is it nice and smooth power delivery?
    The offsets are et20 on the front and et30 on the rears. They're a very flush fit I've had to cut the lip off of the rear arches to prevent them scrubbing the tires.
    The v6 engines are lovely the way they pull from 2500 rpm to the redline doesn't get boring

In case you didn't know, that exhaust box on the mk1 in that pic is Wolfrace iirc.

I had my hands on one a few years back so I scoured it for identification numbers and tracked it down.

C.

Sent from my Pixel XL so I'm probably on the loo. :)

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    In case you didn't know, that exhaust box on the mk1 in that pic is Wolfrace iirc.

I had my hands on one a few years back so I scoured it for identification numbers and tracked it down.

C.

Really?? I thought it was a blue flame, I guess that shows how much I know. Either way it's not there anymore I swapped it for a mongoose

Mongoose makes a nice toon. ;)

Mongoose makes a nice toon. ;)

Absolutely. Is it wrong that the hooligan in me wants to have a japspeed for special occasions

That is perfectly acceptable. I'm looking at bypass valves for the next V6 swap......

That is perfectly acceptable. I'm looking at bypass valves for the next V6 swap......
    That's going to sound naughty. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and videos of that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast