Thread: I.C.E stuff. Cause I'm cool like that....

I.C.E stuff. Cause I'm cool like that....

OK....so I got me one of them big family car/ parts hauler/daily driven things(Mazda atenza/6 wagon. With that l3 series motor)goes pretty good, even shows promise on the corners too...

Now I already built me a sub box. Its not oversize and intrusive, its actually on the small side. But that's OK(its not built for boom anyway, sealed too)

Gonna make it pretty with carpet that matches the rest of the boot too:)job for end of the week

Its recycled audio stuff also, came out of a car I parted out a while back.head unit went in the wife's car..amp and sub into the wagon. So I'm shopping for a new head unit. Probably a double din, JVC. With USB. And a remote connection function that allows the steering wheel controls to work too;)
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    That looks a nice neat install, good work sir.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

The box looks really neat but is it going to be held in with that ratchet strap? I assume it is more for ease of removal should you need the full boot space later on?

It will tie in at the top. And goes down between the floor and inner guard....may need to get into the tail lights for trailer wiring/bulb changes etc

Still need to put the head unit in...but that's not far off now