Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The 1.5 - Back to the future.

If that doesn't work, try scrubbing/soaking with Gunk then pressure wash.
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Not much of an update due to very little time spent on the car, customer workload is extreme these days, but I got the new IC hoses and IC position mocked up in situ.

Excuse the dust and dirt, it all needs a damn good clean.

There's a BOV flange to weld onto the 180* IC pipe which will be painted gloss black, bracket to make for the IC and a fan with separate controller to wire in.

Getting there slowly.
    Work of art [emoji108][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Thanks! I've decided to do something funky with the braking system on this one, Porsche boxster 4 pot brembos on all four corners and I will be ditching my handbrake cables and the shit rear caliper design in favour of my own hydraulic system design.

It will be hard to squeeze this all under 15" rims, but roll on a decent handbrake on a mk1 for a change!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Haven't been able to work on this for 6 months now due to insane workload and other projects, seriously thinking about selling, why are there only 24 hours in a day?

If anyone wants a fast track to building a rev3 turbo 1.5 get in touch, next week I will probably be keeping it and putting a v12 quad turbo in..... fuck my life.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

please don't give up on this project paul, this will look amazing once its finished. just get it road legal and you'll be back in love after 5 minutes behind the wheel

i know someone whos crying out for another mk1.5

Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    i know someone whos crying out for another mk1.5
    Do they want 2?

How's this little beauty coming along, saw it on FB with a harpers hatch on it :)

Yeah the entire world wants a car finishing before i can work on it at the moment :(

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567