Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: V8 Specific? Yeah- Here's A FORD and a Chrysler V8 in one Vehicle. HEMI #4 Build

Stopping to do the tree... That's almost a day for that job here. I'd never be able to show my face in the house again if I skipped that...lol

But its progress:).and lots of it like always...
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Have a laugh as I crack my head on the ground pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDy...ature=youtu.be

What's that white stuff on the ground you chip away with your spade? Never seen that on my drive before...;)

Better get some of that antifreeze for yourself....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Yeah, that's a common theme, I'm old now but for some reason I can't imagine life without BMX. I've done it for more years than I haven't done it. I started riding and jumping when I was about 9-10yrs old. I'm 48 now and it gives me something I just can't get anywhere else.

Sorry to screw up the thread with bicycles, but eh- that happens from time to time.

Back to the build. It is in the 8-10 degree F range which is about -12.7c for you guys.

It's cold but if you're dressed for it, eh- not too bad. Things have happened:

I added an inch and a half to the ends of it, and welded it into this cab. I knew when I cut it out of the other one that if I cut it correctly, I could re-use it.
    I'd like to design a better one but this does the trick.

I continued to move ahead:

Yesterday I got it to drop into position. Today I'm going to hopefully get it partially welded into the floor, so I can pull the truck out and get a look at it.

It's so cool when these things start to take shape.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast