Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: V8 Specific? Yeah- Here's A FORD and a Chrysler V8 in one Vehicle. HEMI #4 Build

Many things have occurred. One of them, is this:

I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, only because I am so jealous of you

LOLS

(not everything is as rosy sunshine as it seems, this was a tough move) but yes, the shop kicks ass and I'm going to work very hard to make it work. Onwards and upwards yeah?
    Yeah. :)

:thumbsup:

TBH I didn't have 10 minutes to watch it all, so skipped through, you've not given up the pipes have you?

Waste oil burner.....burn....BURN!!!!

Sort out that nasty cold shed problem. And its usually free....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Waste oil burner, I will look into that next year. Only 2 mos left of the cold stuff.

I still have my job but I don't have to go every day. Can't give it up yet.

:)

P

Being busy is a good thing, but I still find time to slap my rear bicycle tire on a wall.

My father in law has one of the waste oil burners fitted in his workshop.
    Reckons it paid for itself in 2 Finnish winters. Added to the fact that now he doesn't have to pay for the waste oil to be collected and disposed of anywhere near as often

Quote Originally Posted by Essex2visuvesi View Post
    My father in law has one of the waste oil burners fitted in his workshop.
    Reckons it paid for itself in 2 Finnish winters. Added to the fact that now he doesn't have to pay for the waste oil to be collected and disposed of anywhere near as often
    Prosecution rests, your honour.

Being a plumber, you will probably get the parts free....cause the plumbing supply place is where you would shop for most of it....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast