Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another 3VZ-FE swap Byrney1984

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lol. Im gonna fire it up tomorrow. Would have done it today but ive got the lil man now because the misses is working and he is just too small to hold a metal spanner.... for now.
    Last edited by byrney1984; 11-11-2016 at 15:38.

Heres a short video of the first start up. Soooooo excited now. Spent 5 minz just cranking it with the king lead off. Just make sure the oil got everywhere. I was a bit nervous considering I had completely stripped the heads etc. Gonna be on the road next week now

https://youtu.be/3_zvxmpUTLk
    Last edited by byrney1984; 14-11-2016 at 20:37.

Loving your work. The oily thumb is a nice touch.

Here's the video that got (most of) us into this in the first place, presented here to rally you along on the final push......

The foxxxxxxystoat video......

yep that does sound awesome. So looking forward to getting it finished this weekend. A daft question but how do you embed youtube videos on here? I can't get i to work?!

Quote Originally Posted by byrney1984 View Post
    yep that does sound awesome. So looking forward to getting it finished this weekend. A daft question but how do you embed youtube videos on here? I can't get i to work?!
    One of the icons on the toolbar is "insert video" - next to the insert picture.

Grab a Youtube link, click that, paste it in, whammo!
    (or type [v i d e o] in front of it and [/ v i d e o] after it without spaces)

:)

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    One of the icons on the toolbar is "insert video" - next to the insert picture.

Grab a Youtube link, click that, paste it in, whammo!
    (or type [v i d e o] in front of it and [/ v i d e o] after it without spaces)

ok cheers

Well.
    Just a small update. Most of the engine bay is finished just the top coolant hose and my custom intake hoses to finish. Then a polish and a bit of tarting. Put the rear suspension on today and its sitting back on all 4 feet. I have a spare rear end so i might polybush it but I've heard it makes the car too stiff. Whats everyone's thoughts. I like a good stiff ride but I also want to keep what fillings I have in my teeth. Lol.

Last edited by byrney1984; 15-08-2018 at 23:58.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Loving your work. The oily thumb is a nice touch.

Here's the video that got (most of) us into this in the first place, presented here to rally you along on the final push......

The foxxxxxxystoat video......

Which v6 did he use?

Quote Originally Posted by aussieGT View Post
    Which v6 did he use?
    3VZ baby!

Someone's got to ask, what's with the barbed fitting on the afm?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast