Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brutalising the Hairdressers Express

Quote Originally Posted by Essex2visuvesi View Post
    Lol. thought you were making wine in the engine bay.

Thats pretty cool.

c.

about a tenner off evil bay with enough fluid to do 5 tests. The fluid can be bought separately as well

While its probably not perfect, its certainly a good indication that there may (or may not) be trouble ahead

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Lol. thought you were making wine in the engine bay.
    Er that was my thought as well

The manifold has been repaired successfully and will be used for Mockup purposes. However I am having a new one made to the same specs, but with some added bracing between the 2 flanges as there is quite a bit if stress due to the top mounted .
    Should be back here later this week.
    The most important part of any 2B project was purchased today
    A case of Doombar :)

Now have the manifold in Hand so on Adam and I started pulling bits off :twisted:

Yes I know he's not a real man.... there's an instruction manual! :shock:

Crash bar and exhaust is next on the list for removal. But first a few days of plus gassing
    Suprised at the size of the std exhaust, the CHE exhaust thats on the way from the US should be considerably lighter

If anyone wants the stock system (Manifold is sold and I'm keeping the sport cat) then its free to whoever wants to collect it once its off

I do like the look of that CHE exhaust buddy. I bet it sounds wicked and is half the weight. How much did that set you back?

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

£325 plus import duty which I'm currently waiting on the bill

Adam wanted this one, but I thought better of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12