Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: driveshafts Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

driveshafts Question

Hi, Need help about drivetrain for my swap.
    Is that sure that the combination of mk2T driveshafts and st185 outer cv joints fits together and to the mk1?!
    Hope for help. Thanks a lot!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

😂 ok, thank you!

Hi Paul, it seems like the mk2Turbo driveshafts and st185 outer cv joints doesn't match...is it possible that I revived the wrong outer cv?! Maby from the st165?!

Both St165 and 185 front outer CVs fit on Mk2T shafts, you must have the wrong ones.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Yes, the one I became have 25 teeth and I need the one with 27... :(((
    Do you know the number of teeth from the outer pin, that one that matches to the mk1?! Is it 26?!
    Sorry for stressing you :(

Well, I can't find the right joints...it's the second pair I bought und nothing fits. :((( even that from the t18 turbo...
    I have brand new axel from the mk2Turbo. 27 Teeth. Does anyone have exact specifications of the correct outer CV's?!
    Thanks for helping.

Maybe the year of build, number of inner teeth, inner diameter of the st185 cv joints?! :(

All front St185 CV joints are the same, maybe they gave you rear ones?

There's no specifiation on the box. But the cvs have 27 inner teeth and 26 outer just like the shafts, the diameter does not match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast