Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back injury

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Back injury

Hi chaps, on Wednesday morning I bent down to pick up a spanner at the garage and felt something snap in my back, I have been in agony since then and on strong pain killers at home. I'm potentially looking at a lengthy time off work as I can't even walk properly right now.

I'm sure it's not going to be serious but right now I have had to close the garage until further notice so if anyone needs to contact me don't ring the garage landline.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Ooh...sorry to hear that Paul. Back problems can be a bit of a nightmare so don't mess about with it.

Have you had any problems in the past?

Thanks Geoff, many years ago I had some lower back problem but the cause was never found and it healed itself.

This is the first time I have been totally floored by injury though, the garage has been open almost every day for the last 17 years, it makes me worry about my future as something as simple as this could end my career.

I'm probably worrying too much and feeling sorry for myself.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

See if you've got any manipulative therapists nearby; Did absolute wonders on my glass back.
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Does a manipulative therapist also provide a happy ending? :)

Have you had an xray or anything done yet?

Not yet Adam, I've been told to give it a few days rest to see if it starts to repair or get worse.

Lie on icepacks on the affected area as much as you can (it reduces the inflammation).
    Use ibuprofen (also anti inflammatory).

Have a word with these people
    http://durhamchiropractic.co.uk/

You definitely need an x-ray, maybe also an mri depending on whats happened before anyone touches you. To see whats happened is essential.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Probably blackmails you afterwards....

See what I did there?
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post

I have heard of them being called a bunch of wankers before, so it's possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast