Thread: What revolution?

What revolution?

Hi Again

So after finding the floor lifting up on my rev 3 I took various advice and removed some parts then had it collected. However I wanted another so have brought a g limited but it's a 92 but unsure what rev as has no abs and 14 inch wheels. It does have power steering and a 3see engine it is in mint condition as has been kept by an owners club member in his garage for the most part of 12 years which is good.

I will upload pics this evening as I need to find out before I start looking for parts

Regards

Must be Rev 1, don't think 14" rims would fit over Rev3 brakes?

Yep rev1. Smaller brakes so it had smaller wheels.

Plenty of options for upgrade though.

:)

Rev 1 wow I wasn't sure because of it having a cat converter and power steering the only downside is that it's an auto but an easy fix I'm thinking

Revision not revolution :icon_wink:
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quote Originally Posted by geoffmunt View Post
    Must be Rev 1, don't think 14" rims would fit over Rev3 brakes?
    It depends if they're the standard 14" wheels or aftermarket ones, but I'm not sure why you would put aftermarket 14" wheels on :-)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

They are definitely genuine wheels but it's in good condition but the speedo and rev counter do not work and it looks to be cable which maybe a pain so I've heard?

Deffo a rev 1 then as it's an import it sounds like a different spec to the UK rev 1 with power steering and all :-)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I believe that the rev 1 is the only rev with a cable speedo the others are all electronic?