Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Back By Popular Demand... Another 1953 Pickup Truck!

I cant wait to see the look on his face once the hooning commences. I just wish they had more roundabouts, mine loved Milton Keynes and it's 60mph speed limit.

Anyone who has driven or been in a Scooby knows just what a riot of fun awaits.

:)

c.

Awesome :thumbsup:

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Drop scooby shell onto a truck chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    Drop scooby shell onto a truck chassis?
    Lol, i already suggested dropping a Harvester truck on the Scooby!

:)

Drop Hemi in Scrooby RWD only

Probably tear the Scooby apart. They aint built like the Durango!

c.

There would be nothing left of Scoob if I drop anything bigger than the 2.0 back in it. It was fairly easy to get out, once I learned you had to take the clutch fork pivot bolt out. I beat on that thing for at least an extra hour before I figured it out.

Oops I could have told you that sorry, catches out first timers everytime apparently

Yeah, it has something to do with the way the clutch actuates. Normal cars are a push, this one is a pull? Something like that. I don't think I damaged anything but it had me temper flaring for a bit :)

Oh yeah...urabus cars are a bit backwards...that bolt is a pain for new players....

Kinda like that plug on a Camry power steering pump..that you rip out the first engine you pull....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!