Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Back By Popular Demand... Another 1953 Pickup Truck!

Oh yeah, thanks man- the new guys love the truck. There was a mad dash right before it sold, to change all the lifters and pushrods on one bank because it went noisy. In the 11th hour, I got it together and it's just fine. I'm currently looking at a Subaru turbo AWD, 2002 model in blue-= that has a lovely hole in the block. I know nothing about them, really. It's a slight chance I'll get it, but if I do, I'll start a thread on it. :)

We had one very boring car, probably because it was so capable it took the fun out of it, but the interior is so bland

I have decided that I want EVERY car. I 'd like to own and or, drive every single car I can get my hands on. Life's too short to get in one shitbox and stay there forever, or until it wears out and you get into another shitbox. Some people get married to their project cars and some people run through them like I do. Perfection is too costly, I've discovered. My theory is, get them running, have some laughs and move on to the next one. They're ALL cool in some little way. :)

Jeez, it's early.. 7:22am. I haven't even had coffee yet- why am I awake and what the hell am I talking about?

lol

Agreed, I reckon I'm on at least 50+ cars & 30+ bikes, son who's 28 is easily going to overtake me very soon on the car front if he hasn't already

I shall simply leave this here:

Onto the next one already?

Best make this one even more pretty. Gotta climb that ladder. Next thing you know he will be onto the dodge challengers.....or cuda's for the car show people..
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Right now, I'm doing a Subaru WRX engine swap, I picked it up cheap.

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thre...t-turbo-subaru

But yes, these guys are collecting old steel and texting me all day, every day. It is ON. :)

Sir Sketchy- I have a nice assortment of prizes in a box for you, I'm hoping to get them out this week ;)