Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bad Obsession Motorsports - Project Binky

Thats my lunchbreak sorted!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Now i enjoyed that episode more because i am a wiring freak, still far too many "cup of tea" references, but hey if that's my only gripe it's a good show.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

quite like the series but it's so slow moving I forget it's even a thing by the time the next vid comes out.

Good episode - nice to see how you tackle testing and thinning a loom.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Now i enjoyed that episode more because i am a wiring freak, still far too many "cup of tea" references, but hey if that's my only gripe it's a good show.
    I wondered if that one might appeal to you Paul. Really appreciated the methodical approach here which is probably one of the more useful examples to other builders with less fabrication skills/gear than these guys.

I noted their nod to the build time with the mention of the car being 38 years old (but only 34 when they started). LOL

Still enjoying this although I still have concern about the cooling with no real additional venting, also they seem to have gone to a lot of trouble to retain the rear seats but then (IIRC) put in fixed back buckets with tall headrests?? So not sure who's getting in the back.

Episode 20 up. More electrics plus some pretty insane work on the ancillary drive setup.

And there we are, back to interesting, 2 vids in a row.

Good wiring, and then clever engineering. Without hours of machine time.

And an aditional machining update to follow for interested people...
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yep agreed, back on Binky form.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

That alternator drive setup is amazing. That's proper innovation.

Watched the machining update last night. Appears to be a real time version of the sped-up bits from Episode 20. With no real commentary.

41 minutes better spent elsewhere IMO.

Roll on Episode 21 though.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast