Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Obsession Motorsports - Project Binky

Quote Originally Posted by qwakers View Post
    i dont know what you all are complaining about. the detail they show is what you DONT see in such programs on the tv. and therefore is exactly what i like about it the most. its teaching me things about fabrication that i thought where out of my reach...
    Although yes I do agree with that, I was expecting more than just arches & 2 fuel connectors, maybe because the previous ones had contained so much

I'm not disputing the craftsmanship, or the project itself. I just want to see it fucking driven!

People spend their lives working on project cars, then drop dead before ever getting it out if the garage.

Life is way too short, finish it, get it out the garage and hoon about in it. We could all be dead tomorrow, and the dead don't get to fuck about with cars.

:)

C.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    the dead don't get to fuck about with cars.
    That you know of?

I they did, there would have been a Top Gear special on it already.

;)

I was quite impressed with the recent arch episode. Some good information there gave me some ideas.... which is probably not a good thing

Never used Lycra for that. Always use a poly/cotton blend. Like T-shirt's and reinforced with broken strand mat...
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Well remembered Geoff! I'll be setting a reminder for that. Cant wait!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

Doombars at the ready for 8 Pm tonight

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast