Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Phoenix - A barn find story

Must have had a lot done, AW10 came with a 8 valve single cam 1500cc carburated engine. Which IIRC only revved to around 5600.
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

He bought it without an engine, and it's got a 4AGE in it.

That makes sense, thought it was a bit unlikely that the 3A-LU would be competitive.
    Jimi

Anyone have any idea (or remember) where there were some plans for the torque mount chassis reinforcement plate...

I distinctly remember seeing a set of plans for people to use to get them Laser cut.

I thought it may have been on inglismark's "build thread and custom parts" thread, but hes lost all his photos to the dreaded P500 error.

Pretty sure they're in the download section, will check when I'm back at my flaptop. Not sure if the link is still on the page.

:)

Nope, checked through the lot :/

I'm pretty sure it was part of a thread.

UNLESS you can see more of the downloads section than me.

I've got:

Swap Guides - 6
    Other Info - 21
    Anything else - 8

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceSelly View Post
    Anyone have any idea (or remember) where there were some plans for the torque mount chassis reinforcement plate...

I distinctly remember seeing a set of plans for people to use to get them Laser cut.

I thought it may have been on inglismark's "build thread and custom parts" thread, but hes lost all his photos to the dreaded P500 error.
    There is a chrome add on which makes all the links work again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Mk2 2GR-FE Trackday Weapon. Taxed, MOT'ed and insured! She's finished!

Jimi

Well that fixed that, which is both awesome and annoying. Because I still can't find the image I'm after. Infact I'm pretty sure he put the file up for download.

With the amount of forums I've trawled through, it may be on another one, but this does seem like the best place to find it, or someone who knows of it.

But basically, you know the strengthening 'weld on' plates that Matrix Garage sell for $40 a pop. It was the cad drawings for those mounts, and my company just got a new laser cutting supplier and want to send them something to cut as a test piece.

free stuff! and I can't find the drawings.

May have to get the old Cardboard aided design out and mock up my own using illustrator.