Hello there. I think I posted something before a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away about this sort of thing, but it occurred to me the other day about sort of switching up my plans for water/meth after hearing tell on something called "the internet" about injecting water pre-compressor.

I really have no idea what I'm doing but after a long chat with a learned man that involved things like science and stuff, and some more reading, it seems there are some potential theoretical problems:

1. Ensuring optimum misting of injected water so that great big droplets aren't smashing through the turbine and pitting the compressor wheel
2. Learned man expressed the theoretical idea that the vapor might condense inside the intercooler and over time fill it with water
3. How would this be controlled independently of the methanol that would be injected in the intake runners?

Volvo apparently did extensive testing of pre-turbo water injection in the 80s and found that after about 80,000 miles, it would cause compressor wear and the turbo would be shot. This seems like not so much of a problem knowing my turbo shirley hasn't anywhere near that much life left in it anyway but would my Devil's Own nozzle be as good as those nozzles of the finest engineers at Volvo? I can't find anything about the specifics of their set up (nozzle size, flow, pressure etc)

Water goes in --> vaporises under compression and absorbs energy from intake charge --> intake charge is cooler --> intercooler theoretically condenses some of the vapour like a catch tank? bad! --> cooled charge gets as far as intake runners where it meets Mr. Methanol. Methanol and cool charge enter the cylinders and hopefully my mapper can pull MAD IGNITION YO before my aged and fragile Toyota engine starts pinging it's nuts off and melting it's innards.

Is there really much benefit to this two-stage process over standard combined, single-nozzle injection? Is it time for bed?