Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: V8 Hemi Rat Rod Build PART 2 - 2016

Yes I'm on tapatalk android, I've only noticed it on this thread for some reason

Maybe the pics are in NSTC. lol.

I've noticed it on a couple of threads, but especially this one. Figured it was something to do with how Paul attached them, but it could be tossy Tapatalk version with bugs.

C.

Pretty sure is tapatalk I get it on other forms as well

I don't attach them. I hotlink them with IMG code. [IMG] pic URL location & Name [/IMG]

I have some server space, so I host my own pics. I clean them out every once in a while, but these current shots are up. Sometimes my hosting provider GoDaddy has a glitch but they're always back up in a few hours. I'm like 99.8% uptime with them. Been with them 10 years.

Got home today and cleaned up the mess, pressure washed the cab & both doors and got organized for the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
    I don't attach them. I hotlink them with IMG code. [IMG]pic URL location & Name[/IMG]

I have some server space, so I host my own pics. I clean them out every once in a while, but these current shots are up. Sometimes my hosting provider GoDaddy has a glitch but they're always back up in a few hours. I'm like 99.8% uptime with them. Been with them 10 years.
    Can't see the pic in this post, between the image tags it just says "pic URL location & name".

I can see the pic in the next post fine.

C.

Hahaha, I know. I wrote that in between the brackets so that it could be seen as an example. If you right click any image on the internet and select properties, you can copy paste
    it's location and name in between the brackets and it will appear in your postings. You're telling the forum or page that you're writing on, to show the image between the brackets and you've told it where it is.
    Basic HTML 101.
    If that made any sense.

Yeah, that's what we be doing, so why don't your pics show up?

It only seems to affect some images, will try find one that doesnt show up on Tapatalk and take a look.

c.

I tried to use that tapatalk on my android device and it screwed everything up, I deleted it. I use two desktop computers for everything. If I'm online, it's pretty much never on a phone.

Is it a bandwidth issue as none of the images in any of this post are currently working for me via tapatalk

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast