thread: parts cd or epc

Jan 2016
    bridgnorth, shropshire

parts cd or epc

Does anyone know where to download or get hold of a epc for the mr2 as I had one 10 years ago and now when I need to look at it I cant find it and since looking at it ten years ago have got married, moved house twice had a child got a dog and now lost the cd .

I have found on the internet some sites that show parts and part numbers if they are any good to anyone the sites are
    www.toyotapartsoverstock.co
    www.toyota-europe.epc-data.com
    www.japan-parts.eu

but I would still like a download or copy of a cd if anyone can point me in the right direction :thumbsup:

Thanks
    Alex.

Oct 2010
    Essex
    Not sure about a download but toyodiy.com is a full epc.

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Toyodiys version isn't as good as the genuine Toyota EPC, you can buy the proper one from Ebay and install it on your PC, it works much better with full exploded diagrams and part number cross referencing.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jan 2016
    bridgnorth, shropshire
    Hello Paul I looked on ebay last night and couldn't find anything under mr2 parts cd , am I searching for the wrong thing??

Thanks
    Alex.

Mar 2005

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jan 2016
    bridgnorth, shropshire
    Top man thanks

Regards
    Alex.

Feb 2006
    Kingdom of Fife
    Toyodiys version isn't as good as the genuine Toyota EPC, you can buy the proper one from Ebay and install it on your PC, it works much better with full exploded diagrams and part number cross referencing.
    :eusa_eh:
    ToyoDIY has "Search by part number" which is the same as the EPC "Part number Application to Models" and it has exploded diagrams which look the same as the the EPC ones to me
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Mar 2005
    Indeed it does but I find the real Toyota software much easier to navigate, and of course i can use it offline, used both for many years and in my opinion the Toyota EPC is far superior.

Feb 2006
    Kingdom of Fife
    Indeed it does but I find the real Toyota software much easier to navigate, and of course i can use it offline, used both for many years and in my opinion the Toyota EPC is far superior.
    :thumbsup:
    I quite agree, I mainly use the EPC on my PC and find it easier to work with, but ToyoDIY is useful as a quick accurate reference if I can't get near my PC or only have my phone or tablet to hand. Having said that I have the EPC running on a usb portable hdd so I can run it from pretty much any PC I can plug into.
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

•