Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very wide arched Mk2 kit

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    As with anything it's a matter of personal taste, it looks different again in the flesh.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I would just have liked to see it go further forward/backwards more blending rather than just stuck on, but as you say it's all personal taste

We did a "more blended" version a few years ago, it turned the quarter panel into more of a 911 shape, which as nice, but the brief here was to keep definition in the arch blend.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I like them, though not sure they suit the lines of the mk2. I will reserve final judgement for the outcome. They remind me of a certain white mk2 v6 turbo you built which looked awesome with those arches

I know it's a mk2, but it works for me!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

that thing just gave batman a woody!

Still praying for a production run .. [emoji120]

Sorry Lucas it would cost a few grand to make a master mold of every corner and sideskirts, and i'd probably sell just 1 or 2 kits, it just isn't feasible i'm afraid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123