Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I've got Another V8 Project!

I shall do the update with pictures:

Last edited by Grenade; 16-11-2015 at 02:14.

good days work, even with interuptions:)

drop saw/skill saw with cut off wheel..or sabresaw for knocking that down? does not look plasma cut;)

but dads north/south v8, what does it look like out of the body? does it come with a manual option?what sort of numbers and aftermarket parts does it have?
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Excellent progress sir.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    good days work, even with interuptions:)

drop saw/skill saw with cut off wheel..or sabresaw for knocking that down? does not look plasma cut;)

but dads north/south v8, what does it look like out of the body? does it come with a manual option?what sort of numbers and aftermarket parts does it have?
    As soon as I saw that engine and gearbox setup, I asked those same questions. That looks as if it needs to be stuffed into a tube chassis something later on. The engine is a 3.5 V6 but I have no idea about a manual option or performance parts. I will do some looking around because that is interesting for sure. That car is a 1999 Chrysler 300. I'll get that in the garage and start working on it in a few days. I did not know that they made one like that.

I'm cutting it up with one of these:

Tube frame mount it at the rear with front mounted radiator, who cares if it's an auto, use my avatar as inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
    I'm cutting it up with one of these:
    Mmmmmm that looks like fun....

It's just a frame, chassis, engine & trans now. The body is 100% off.
    Pics in a bit, still cleaning up.

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with this behemoth. It's a lot easier to push around now though!
    I'll take the engine out of it in a few days. I put the Chrysler saloon car in the garage and I'm hoping to get that running in the next few days. I might be able to get the parts I need for it in the junkyard.

I have already used parts from the donor Durango. An upper radiator hose and the thermostat gasket. Mine started leaking the other day and the one on the rod knocker was good. My truck is fixed, no more leaky. Yay!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Such a cool project, you can literally put anything on that.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast