Thread: Help serching "156ps/ 3s-ge" Electrical formwork drawings

Help serching "156ps/ 3s-ge" Electrical formwork drawings

Hi Guys,

I have here with me 5 MR2 are (all 156PS / 3s-ge) and must have never really deal with them electrically.
    That is now changing, as I now am planning a V6 swap.
    Now I have yet found in my bodies some availability differences among different at ECU.
    I think because of: differences speedometer / with without servo / with without ABS / option Automatic ....?
    To get there for me even light into the darkness, I am now on the lookout for "156PS / 3sge", "Mr2 / Celica" electrical schematics ... (primarily because V6 Swap "ECU")
    But electric plans "Mr2-General" are also welcome ... (is only matter of time until I have to go at any time on troubleshooting)
    The plans that I've found on the net are never explicitly for "Mr2 / 156PS / 3s-ge" ...
    Everything what I saw so far, always refers to "Beams", "170 / 175PS", "3s-gte", or "3s-fe".....

Please help me, I'm otherwise soon be a candidate for the institution....

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I wrote a v6 wiring guide that will help you out, or if you get totally stuck i can build a harness for you.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Wiring guide would be helpful, but a finished harness forbids my mechatronics honor. :icon_cool:
    I want to be able to understand everything / and analyze not only swap / drive.
    The plans are for me only serve to overlook the background better. (then I can understand the various swap instructions better)
    I've already found some interesting articles with you, because v6 Umpinnen. :thumbsup:
    Since I'm not worried, which is then seen ...
    But at the moment I'm just very strongly clamped in a job, and have long distances in the hall.
    Therefore, I would like to take time to desk to then not to lose in the hall .. (as plate work is then for painting hip)
    As I said, I'm not from the automotive industry (automation engineers) and look at my Mr2 as a hobby ... (when multiplied by time / desire is there, I do little bit further)
    When I bought my first Mr2, was the .. same time decomposed komplet to initiate Compline renovation
    There are still all out side walls separated .. (give no chance for corrosion)
    In the spring of 2016 to be complet painted.
    Until then, I want to be well versed when it comes to the 3VZ-fe.
    In summer 2016 then I want a ride on the thing ...
    With my MR2 I'm just a total of 3 tanks of fuel driven (rendition rides in the hall), was generally a renovated department because of hobbies ....
    Had then quickly another car can be a project, now it's my baby ...
    The plans generally have piqued my interest, because I just only the other versions have been found in the nets and was surprised that there is so little to give the "3s-ge-156PS"?