Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 250 GTO (ish)

I did say on fb that it had a touch of tvr in it but they also talk about the 1uzfe engine install using the 328 bmw gearbox which sounded interesting

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    I did say on fb that it had a touch of tvr in it but they also talk about the 1uzfe engine install using the 328 bmw gearbox which sounded interesting
    Mmmmm I'm wondering about what engines fit an mx5, the engine bay looks like it has a bit of space. There was a 1.8v6 at Jae, v8 would be nice though Mazdas high power offerings are all rotary engines :-(

There's also a very nice z3 body kit if going German http://www.bertinigt25.com
    I know it's not jap but a top spec z3 and this body kit have a hint of z8 about them

Mmm, tribute have just released a Z3 based Ferrari swb replica that is quite tasty...

That's a 250lm in the back ground very rare I wonder what that is based on, if only there was a miura kitcar

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Amazing though if I had that sort of money to spend I might build a stratos...

They've gone very quiet according to the kitcar fraternity as loads of people have been asking about that kit even me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12