Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions Please...

Opinions Please...

Right, put your Karmeleon prejudices to one side for a moment. I'm in two minds for a V6 swap, but which car to swap:

1. Take the 4agze out of the Karm and put in a V6, then put the 4agze in the Mk1
    2. Leave the Karm as it is and just V6 the Mk1

Ignore the amount of work involved in option 1. I'm thinking that the Karm is already stupidly modified (bodywork wise), so the V6 adds to the mad factor. But will it be drivable with the 19 inch wheels it has on?

Torch the karm and put the engine in the mk1?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    Torch the karm and put the engine in the mk1?
    Can you block people on here

A V6 in either will be awesome but from an overall resale value of the pair I think the mk1 with the 4agze will be more sellable than a mk1!v6.

The v6's make a great drivers car but all that will be lost with the wheels on the karm, surely it can't drive well with those wheels on?

So id either think it's lose the wheels v6 the karm or v6 the stocker and keep it oem+ with v6 grunt which while not appealing to purists will make a great b road blaster

It needs the big wheels to fill the arches. It's not too bad, to be honest. But you feel like you've had an arms day in the gym afterwards :) Common sense says to V6 the Mk1, but the schoolboy is saying the Karm, just to wipe the smirks of people's faces when the pull alongside me..

I don't give a toss about the purist.....I own a manual supercharger, with the gold tinted T-tops...that's been Karm'd :)

V6 them both, sell the supercharger lump.
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Sell both mk1's, buy a mk2, V6 it. Buy everyone on this thread a beer.

2gr the kam sell the other mk1 and the 4agze engine separately enjoy the kam

V6ing the Kam is the FTW choice.

V6ing the Stocker is the practical, sensible and logical choice for those that think rationally........................................ ..

So V6 the Kam it is then!!!

(BTW - I'm only posting in case you are getting drinks for everyone on the thread.)

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast