Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Last 10 Cars!

Post Your Last 10 Cars!

All ready been done with a hyabusa turbo bike do a Google search.
    Last edited by snowtigger; 03-09-2015 at 00:01. Reason: i got bored

list my last 10 cars????

or last 10 cars I owned for the purpose of driving???

2009 Suzuki swift(not the sport:(....)currently outside the shed driven daily
    1990 sw20 auto...black parts car(did drive it though)
    1990 gti pulsar(with the sr20 instead of the sr18)
    1992 Toyota curren
    1990 sw20 gltd(as a cheaper car to run than the turbo....bahaha)
    1990 sw20 parts car(bought at a DVA.the red one that was almost3 feet short)
    1992 camry(parts car didn't drive, was towed home in that)
    there was a n12 pulsar in there for a few weeks too...turned it into a derby car. then the meeting was rained out. and turned it to scrap...lol
    1992 windom(parts car. drove it round the block before cutting it to pieces)
    1992 windom(bought as parts car, was told it was to good to cut up..so fixed it, and gave it to the olds...used it as my tow wagon, till they killed it. then it became a parts car again)
    1990 sw20 gltd. parts car.(drove it round the block. pulled to pieces for rear section of limo)
    1990 sw20 gltd parts car(drove from town to the hutt before pulling to pieces. front tub of limo)
    1976 viva 4 door, magnum(with the 1800 4 pot)
    xf and xe falcon wagons
    1984 Toyota corona
    1976 viva 2 door
    and an Austin princess, yeah I know as a first car but it was free(dad wrote it off for me though. does that still count?)

plus a shell of a red sw20 that had to replace one of the green cars in the limo chassis

that's pretty sad really...most of the cars I have bought have gone into my project car...lol
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Combo diesel van
    Mk1 Supercharger (still got)
    Vauxhall Vectra Diesel
    Mk1 2gr SC
    Porsche 944 (now V8)
    Mk1 NA
    Mk3 2zz SC
    RX300

Alongside this lot there i also own a Mk2 V6 (3vz), a Rav4 V6 (3vz), Celica T sport (1mz vvti) , Mk1.5 and a 10" fister dildo.

I need to slim the fleet down this year so most of that will be sold.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Not including any company cars or donor cars:

Still got:

Mk1 MR2
    Mk1 Karmeleon Supercharger
    Mk2 Mitubishi Pajero 2.8 SWB
    Merecedes SLK 200 Kompressor
    Mk1 MR2 race prepped

Past cars:

Mk1 MR2
    Triumph Vitesse
    Mitsubishi Lancer
    Triumph TR7
    2 x Toyota Celica TA22

Just wonder if the 'Old Gadgers' might be allowed to adapt the theme of this thread slightly and go for the first 10 cars? Oh well, here goes.......
    1 Ford Anglia 105E. Two tone, British Racing Green roof, the speedo had been fronted with a piece of Amber perspex,thought I was driving a stealth fighter, so cool!
    2 Hillman Imp, inclined all alloy engine based on the Coventry Climax engine, revved to about 3 million rpm
    3 Morris Cooper 997cc, capable of embarrassing most of the powerful saloons of the time in the handling department, wish I'd kept that one, be worth about 20k now
    4 Renault 16TX, very quick for its time, French style.
    5 Vauxhall Magnum 2.3 Estate S**t off a hot chrome shovel in a straight line, problem when you came to a bend. Gerry Marshall seemed to do alright tho'
    6 Alfa Romeo 2000 Berlina saloon, fabulous engineering, rust bucket
    7 MGB Roadster, black, chrome bumper, chrome wire knock ons, proper.
    8 MGC Roadster, standard sports racer, blueprinted engine, 7 wins from 9 outings, 4 lap records (quicker round the old Silverstone Club circuit than a Ferrari 246 Dino.)
    9 MG Maestro 2.0 i , imho one of the most underrated cars BMC ( or whatever it happened to be called at the time) produced - superb handling.
    10 Fiat Punto Cabriolet, still one of the prettiest cabrios
    Etc, etc,etc
    Happy Days!

Mr2 still got
    VW Touran still got
    Seat Altea still got
    Seat Leon 2.0 turbo
    Audi A6 S Line Avant
    Impreza WRX
    Supra Mk4
    Monaro 6.0 VXR
    Celica GT4 ST185
    BMW 520d
    Monaro 5.7
    Mondeo Estate
    Nissan Skyline R33
    Nissan Skyline R32

The rest of the dubious history includes

Nissan Silvia S12
    200sx S13
    200sx S14
    Mazda 323 gtx turbo
    2x MR2 Mk1 never made it on the road though
    309 GTI
    NOVA GTE
    Astra SRI
    Rover Tomcat
    Rover 825 sterling

Various other shit......
    Last edited by Race Systems; 03-09-2015 at 19:45.

I am going to do a pictorial of mine when I get a chance! You guys have some sweet ass cars let me tell you, my list will not be as cool. I Much prefer pics, what the hell is a Seat? You sit in it, I know that much!
    Just wait til you see some of the junk dogs I have driven- You'll laugh.

After much wrestling with Photobucket, here are some updated pics:

Nissan Qashqai 2.0 dCI 4wd (current) - not my car but EXACTLY the same

Smart Roadster Coupe (current):

Mercedes C320 Sports Coupe - not my car but EXACTLY the same

Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor

Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 Auto - this is our one

Nissan Micra 1.0 CVT (bet you're all jealous of this one):

Honda Civic 1.4 vtec auto - ours was black (and undamaged!)

MR2 Turbo 300bhp:

Ford Ka (mine was lowered with 15" 5-spokes)

Fiat Panda (old style paid £125) - same colour as mine

Mercedes 190E 2.0 - not mine, I had the same Cosworth spoiler and clear indicators but not the rest of the kit

Ford Capri 2.0S - almost the same as mine, same lowering and same wheels, except mine still had the 'S' side stripes and the wheels had centre caps

Triumph Herald 13/60 - mine was a kind of grey-brown colour

Austin Mini 1275 GT - mine was the same except for having wheelarch extensions (same lovely colour)

Ford Capri 2.0 GL - not pictured as almost identical to the 2.0S (mine was de-bumpered, Mad Max style)

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
    Poppin in to check the net- More pics! Use google images if you don't have any of your past vehicle. Fiat Panda? Ford Ka? Renault scenic? A Delica? Citroen C? I have no idea what these look like.
    Dogfacedoc's cars? Yep I know every one of those because there all on this side of the pond. I'll do mine soon- I have to get back to the new house and build a shed. An actual shed. There are over 1,000 screws. I don't like sheds.

This though:

Is surprisingly cool. I wonder if I can fit a superbike engine in that?
    Pics now attached, as per previous post.

The Smart is a future classic I think. Way ahead of it's time and still looks good. Hard to credit how small these are until you see one up close, but to give you an idea, those wheels which look about 19"...are 16s.

Mine runs 1.2bar for 100bhp, same bhp/litre as my old MR2 at the same boost pressure. Still on original turbo & clutch after 82k miles. Doesn't sound like much power but it's enough in a 790kg car. 40-45mpg easy, over 50 on a motorway run.

As for engine swaps....bike engine ones are not the way IMO. Honda VTEC 1.6 has been done, as has Citroen 1.6 16v. My choice would be the 1.0 3-cyl Ford Ecotec with the dual-clutch box, in the forthcoming 177bhp spec. Would keep to the original spirit of the car better I feel. However...

I have NEVER owned something that feels so much quicker than it actually is. You can double that for sitting in the passenger seat. Great for the licence! If we had a lot more performance in ours I'd never get to use it because of the grief I'd be getting from the missus....

HA HA! The Ford ka, Fiat Panda and the Tigra? hahaha, Sorry man, terrible looking cars. They might have run well and fit the bill, suited the task at the time but wow those are some little shitboxes. The other stuff, WAY COOL. The Capri, the MK2 two, the Mercs, freaking great cars. The Honda, same as we have, reliable as the sun. The Nissan Quasimoto or whatever the hell that word is, we have those, it's called a Nissan Murano. Cool little things, we almost bought one.

There is a way to google the car you have/ or had and when you have the image up on your screen, with a PC, you can right click properties and copy paste the URL into the center of this set of image brackets:
    [IMG]My car image is here dot Jpeg[/IMG] and you'll "hot link" to the image. You won't have to "host" or upload anything. It's simple and then we can all see the images. I'm updating some friends on our move tonight but I'll do my crazy list of first ten cars, or last ten.. It depends on how many beers I drink. Damn I'm tired. I've done about 45 hours worth of work in the last three days. All I want to do is get my garage in order so I can build something else.

You guys have some great stuff! I love seeing this shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast