thread: unbelievable

Oct 2011
    France

unbelievable

About 30 mns ago, I was on my bed, trying to sleep ; I heard a noise coming from my garage; I got up, and , using my torch light, I saw that my glass roof top had "collapsed, exploded", I don't which word I should use; it doesn't seem that anything has fallen on it from the roof; I have got to investigate tommorow at daylight; have you heard of anything like happen ?

Sep 2010
    Earls Barton
    Yeah, seen glass pop before when the frame around it was twisted and put the glass under stress.

C.

Oct 2011
    France
    waou, it's ennoying to say the least ! does anyone know if it's possible to get the part, new or used ?

Sep 2007
    stockport
    T top or sunroof/moonroof?
    There's a lot second hand

Oct 2011
    France
    T top or sunroof/moonroof?
    There's a lot second hand
    it's not a T top as I understand, i think it's called a sun roof ( like a rectangular window ( sorry english is my second language); if one of you want to sell me one it will be greatly appreciated

Jul 2005
    Milk and Beans
    Are you a MK1 or MK2?
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Oct 2011
    France
    Are you a MK1 or MK2?
    Mk1 aw11 1986

Jul 2005
    Milk and Beans
    Ok, I've a spare roof - Let me see if i can find enough packaging to mean it'd survive a courier to france!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Oct 2011
    France
    Ok, I've a spare roof - Let me see if i can find enough packaging to mean it'd survive a courier to france!
    thanks

Oct 2011
    France
    I ve seen on a site there is apparently different kinds of fixing the sunroof; I just checked on my car, and it's mounted on an aluminium frame with torxx screws, which goes round the hole

•