Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unbelievable

looks like this?

I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

In fact mine is apparently an aftermarket one; I mesured the lengh and witdh of the hole: it's 78cm by 43cm therefore 30in by 16.9in. if the glass you have is about that, it should be okay; the only thing I would need would be all the parts that came with the screen, if you still have them

Thanks

No, mines an original toyota roof.If it's an aftermarket one, you're going to have a struggle. Your best bet is to try and find one either the same size or slightly bigger....
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

maybe ask car windscreen fitters to cut & fit one?

I might ask a car welder to weld a sheet of metal and paint it, since the insurance might pay for it; isit, however, something very diffcult to do for a professionnal ? do we have a thread on that ?

Hi Jiff
    It's me again ; I have 2 questions ? do you think it's possible, for an exprerienced welder, to replace the sun roof by a sheet of metal ( ? if no, is your sunroof complete ( glass and hardware ( everything to fix it on the car ) ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12