Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 10" fister dildo

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I know, don't think i'll ever top this one!

Now i just got to find a way to shrink it and make it fit a Locost chassis, as it stands it's way too tall, so sump mods or maybe even dry sump and a custom intake/ throttle bodies perhaps, might have to knock the supercharger idea on the head for this chassis..... it's either that or find a different donor chassis to put the 2gr/Altezza box into.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    so what you got in mind for body work?

ally sheet? glad wrap? or Kevlar panels?

sorry to point it back on topic....
    Just to be different... Hemp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

Crazy. Have you totaled up what it's all actually worth?

And if it came from R&D then they've probably written off any value to them, achieved what they wanted etc.

We are getting into that era where 2GR engines are going to start becoming more accessible. Like the RX300's, gearboxes fail and the vehicles go up for grabs with good engines.

C.

I wouldn't like to guess, used ones go for £2500 all day, but the condition of this and the amount of brand new parts, probably in the £3.5-£4k region..... Gouky reckons the Evora engine harness is worth a grand (i won't be able to use that anyway as finding an Evora ECU with keys and transponder etc is impossible), if ever the words epic win applied more aptly.

I'll stop gloating now, nobody likes a smug bastard.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Win is right.

If nothing else, its made you more Interesting. Like when your parents hung a pork chop around your neck so the dog would play with you.

:/

Remember kids, DIY is dangerous.... 4 days later, swollen but knitting together quite well, that's going to be a nice scar.

That looks infected. You might want to amputate it. Anybody want to buy his very worn out right hand?
    It's for sale, less than an Evora loom...

Jesus, that guy is actually quite insane.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast