Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 10" fister dildo

Sorry to hear about that Paul, hope your back in action soon.

I hear Phil had something like that year or 2 back when the spring on his wallet closed shut.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Sorry to hear about your fisting injury those liners are rather sharp, give it time and don't get any dirt in it and if it starts smelling like cheese go back and get them to sort it.
    De gloved my fingers once was amazing seeing the tendons and muscles no pain till the shock had warn off even stitched the skin back over with out anesthetiser only prob was they stitched through a tendon so couldn't move my fingers for two weeks till I got fed up and cut the sutures and pulled them out with my leather man pliers.

Your a jammy git on that engine but as you say karma can be a bitch.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    The really funny part was i just manned up, Germaline, threw some plasters across it to close the wound and bandaged it up..... no hospital involved, i know that's an idiotic thing to do as it definitely needed stitches but my only phobia in life is needles, i had a traumatic experience with them when i was young and i will literally rip the head off a doctor if he came at me with a needle.

Ridiculous i know.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

There are worse phobias.

Check it, keep it clean and change the dressing regularly. You will probably live. If it does anything that doesn't look right, get to the doctors.

C.

Roger that, so far it isn't swollen, no smells, no lines tracking up my arm, full movement in my fingers etc just tender to touch, haven't looked at it since Saturday though.

Hopefully back on with the Fido build by next week!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Superglue was developed for the Vietnam war to glue major cuts up were they couldn't sew you up in the field it's excellent stuff for a deep gash.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    The really funny part was i just manned up, Germaline, threw some plasters across it to close the wound and bandaged it up..... no hospital involved, i know that's an idiotic thing to do as it definitely needed stitches but my only phobia in life is needles, i had a traumatic experience with them when i was young and i will literally rip the head off a doctor if he came at me with a needle.

Ridiculous i know.
    They gave me six injections directly into the wound plus a massive tetanus one in the buttock when I did mine, so you probably would not have enjoyed a similar visit to A & E, no.

Still, better than losing your hand from infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post

Ridiculous i know.
    They gave me six injections directly into the wound plus a massive tetanus one in the buttock when I did mine, so you probably would not have enjoyed a similar visit to A & E, no.

Still, better than losing your hand from infection.

any thoughts so far on choice of gearbox?

Christ Geoff, that is making me sick just thinking about it..... i couldn't handle that no way.

Hi mark, yep going to use the 6 speed Altezza box i have already, that will bolt to a 2gr....win!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast