123456713 ...

thread: Project 10" fister dildo

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I was lucky on Ebay, got it as soon as it was listed on a buy it now.

Today I've hacked my hand wide open, so out of action now for at least a week

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Nov 2008
    London
    i think the the threat of the fisto tron 5000 probably had something to do with the price

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Dec 2012
    Cleveland Ohio USA
    Fisto tron 5000 hahahaha nice

Sep 2010
    Earls Barton
    I was lucky on Ebay, got it as soon as it was listed on a buy it now.

Today I've hacked my hand wide open, so out of action now for at least a week
    Fucking win on the engine.

Bit of a pisser about the injury. Get well soon.

C.

Mar 2005
    Cheers big guy, fucking DIY injury.... i was cutting a chimney liner pipe, following all the rules, cutting away from me with the blade, got to the last 10mm and the pipe broke away under tension and a sharp edge tore through the back of my hand, a 2" long gash about 5mm deep, it opened up like your wallet at a kids playground, no blood luckily i missed every vein, but i got to see my own tendons and shit, awesome.

The 2gr was a fluke, it has been partially dismantled with one head removed, just for research/tuning reasons by professional engine builders, so surplus to requirements. The engine even comes with a complete new gasket set.... never be as lucky again, but then i gashed my hand...... fuck you Karma.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Aug 2007
    Cheers big guy, fucking DIY injury.... i was cutting a chimney liner pipe, following all the rules, cutting away from me with the blade, got to the last 10mm and the pipe broke away under tension and a sharp edge tore through the back of my hand, a 2" long gash about 5mm deep, it opened up like your wallet at a kids playground, no blood luckily i missed every vein, but i got to see my own tendons and shit, awesome.
    Did similar about 20 yrs back, was glazing a window at head height, propped the glass in the frame and bent down to pick up the hammer to nail in the beading....glass fell out and whacked me on the back of the hand. At least it was a nice clean cut but you are quite right about how wide it opens up, impressive isn't it? Seven stitches for me, unfortunately I did cut the big vein so claret everywhere (nice gusher when they got me into triage and took the tea towel staunching the wound off!). Unfortunately they then left me waiting for 4 1/2 hours so I then had the fun of the nurse fishing out large lumps of congealed blood with a cotton bud....nice.

Comes with the territory of actually doing stuff, be it cars or DIY, hope it doesn't dent your earnings too much? Will give you a bit more plotting time anyway I guess!

Mar 2005
    Hand vagina, that is how i would describe the wound :)

Really lucky it missed the vein, but yes you're right it opens up really scarily on the back of your hand, no pain at all which was odd.

Apr 2012
    Newark, Notts
    We all know you've got a massive gash but come on lets see it

Sep 2010
    Earls Barton
    There's no pain because your brain will only process so much pain data, you step on Lego it huts like hell but a major cut and you feel nothing.

That's how TENS equipment works, they give it to pregnant women and it partially drowns out the pain of actually giving birth. Or so I'm told.

If you cut yourself and it doesn't hurt and it doesn't bleed, its probably pretty serious.

You've probably suffered mild shock too, your brain dies the whole "what? Wait? What?". Once you calm down you sleep like a baby though.

C.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 26-07-2015 at 14:08.

Mar 2005
    Yeah i've been told i should be suffering shock but honestly i was just so pissed off i've taken myself out of action and things being crazy at work is not a good time right now.

Sorry Chris (thomp) i didn't take a pic of it, wasn't particularly feeling in a selfie kind of mood, but i'm taking the bandage off midweek so will take a pic of my gash then :)

123456713 ...

•