Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 10" fister dildo

I'm claiming first drive!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Of the fister or the car? :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I've decided to call it Fido, which is short for Fister Dildo.... and boy have i got my work cut out...

In almost unbelieveable news, i just picked up a complete 2gr engine for...... drum roll please........... £300.... as Chris would say, "now that's a fucking win right there!"

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

WTF !? I mean the 2gr for £300, what did you have to do to get it that cheap Paul? Ooh er!

Man, I have the vision as many of us do- You know that's going to be the two seater from hell when it's done. The first pic I thought "eeef, man". But when I saw the 2nd pic- I mean seriously- that is fucking kick ass on many levels. I wish I could keep pace with you on a build like this, but other things are happening and without a doubt- you are the man for this project. And a 300$ 2GR??? WHAAAAT? Crap, you win.

How the hell did you manage to secure a 2GR for £300 complete?

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Bookmarked for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

i think the the threat of the fisto tron 5000 probably had something to do with the price

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast