Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 10" fister dildo

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    i'm putting a supercharged 2gr onto the Altezza gearbox into this thing...... you heard me right bitches.
    In other news.....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Lots of pain to come.

If you won't have it stitched then go to a chemist and get some steristrips and use them to pull the wound as close together as possible it will take ages to heal otherwise

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yep already done that, pretty sure it's knitted back where it should be, might take the bandage off tomorrow for a peek.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

When I was 18 I cut my middle finger in half, from fingernail to center knuckle. Longways.
    It peeled like a banana. So if you want to start the deformed hand thread I'm taking on all comers with my Frankenfinger.

It scares children and says fuckoff all at the same time.

New, "gross injuries we have suffered" thread needed. Good subject:-)

I tore the end off my first and second fingers of my left hand, on a school trip
    the nails and finger tips were flopping around good and proper on the flap of skin that remained....lots of blood too:D

and one of the teachers drove me to the medical centre about 15 minutes further away than the big regional hospital
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Oh god...makes my injury seem like a paper cut!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

as well as tearing the ends off, the were actually fractured as well...done it proper..

I managed to split my right thumb open when I was about 7-8 on a broken beer bottle....still got the scar too...chicks dig scar's, tony stark says so!!

so what you got in mind for body work?

ally sheet? glad wrap? or Kevlar panels?

sorry to point it back on topic....

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast