Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So How do I Light This Sucker?

So How do I Light This Sucker?

Please don't tell me all I have to do is put 12V to this and it will go off....

I forgot I had it lying around in the corner. We're going to launch something into the sky. We have a couple ideas, make your suggestions and don't say a Hamster because that's just mean. Funny, but mean.

Which one is hot? the yellow or the blue???

it won't matter which way you wire it and yes 12v is all it takes. if your going to do it cut the connector and extend the wires so your well away from it

Oh, we're doing it. We were looking on Youtube, it's all been done really. Looking for something different...

People watch videos that show idiots getting maimed. I'm not sitting my fat ass on that thing. Hmmm

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Put it inside a huge pot of paint inside your garage, mask the Mazzer up and detonate..... free paint job of both the car and garage walls.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

We put one under the aprentices chair ...boom!!lol!

that wheel is so precious mate, the insurance company will probably write it off after detonation...

let alone the CO2 emissions from the propellant...

screw them guys, do something stupid!!!!!.....DO IT!
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Put it inside a huge pot of paint inside your garage, mask the Mazzer up and detonate..... free paint job of both the car and garage walls.
    HAHA! Love this one! and that's about fitting for the car I built! Splatter paint job..

I may do something bicycle related with it... I'm in Detroit today so it gives us time to come up with some more creative solutions. Explosions soon to follow...

Find an old toilet, place a dummy/manakin on it. Roll camera.

Oh that's good... Very good. I'm a Plumber and there are toilets everywhere MuaHahahaha...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast