thread: Lister Bell Lancia Stratos 2gr-fe

May 2007
    Wellington,New Zealand
    even putting the loom in will have to be done with so much care, to keep the overall, "just so" look.

I don't envy you this time Paul. I know you will do well though...even if the current level of workmanship is stupendously high

almost to the point of putting sleeves/colour matched tubes to run wires though(like conduit, but painted frame colour to blend in)
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    That is pretty much the level it needs to be mate, surgical care being taken.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Mar 2005
    Overview...

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jun 2015
    Hereford
    Steering wheel looks very familiar! Good to talk to you the other day Paul. Will be up when you can sort out a ride in a 1mz vvti for us

Dec 2012
    Cleveland Ohio USA
    I am in love with that car. Actually in love with it.

Mar 2005
    Wiring about 50% complete now, not long before it fires up.

Mar 2005
    About 75% wired now.... not long before we cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Nov 2005
    Liverpool/Manchester
    Nice work squire, I'm looking forward to hearing this run.

Mar 2005
    With the wiring complete, which took a lot of time due to having to wire up a fusebox from scratch, i made a bespoke intake pipe...

Then it was ready for its first fire up.

After cranking the engine for 20 seconds or so with the spark disabled just to get oil pumped around the engine, i stuck the EFI fuse in and it fired straight up..... as usual phone videos do nothing for the sound quality, but it sounds very nice indeed in person, ferocious when revved up, this thing is going to fly.

Just the wiring to tape up/conduit and secure before it goes back to Rob for the final part of the build, i will update the thread when we see the car again one day.

Mar 2012
    Rotherhithe
    Nice work sir, another notch and a special one at that.

•