Thread: 4agze from a Levin into mk1

4agze from a Levin into mk1

Hi Guys

Ok so the V6 swap is still planned, after all I already have the Lexus sat at the back of the pub but still on the hunt for more parts while saving some money for them.

but on Sunday the 4a spun a bearing which took it off the road for a little while.

Now I have just had a Levin lwith a 4agze installed land at a mates house which we are going to rip out on Sunday just for a quick swap. Only problem I have is the wiring, I havn't actually seen the car yet so havn't been able to take a look. however I'm assuming while the rest of the swap should just be a straight swap some wiring will have to be done.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the information I need just so I can get a start looking at diagrams before I get out to the car.

Hopefully we will get it turned round real quick. Not sure if anything else is going to need altering yet but I guess I'll finsd out.

My woods has already assured me it will be straight forward so I am sure it will I just hate wiring lol. Can't be as bad as the 3vz swap was tho, 4a to 4a. I'll probably be bored by the end of it lol
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Well mechanically it will be straight forward, i didn't realize it was a levin donor, the loom is going to be the hard part.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Yep thats what i thought. Altho if i can get the wiring diagrams of both hopefully ill be able to work it out. Hopefully :)
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

paff club4ag, club k nz, some places where ae101 4agze have been used, some of them have diagrams of 4agze from levin, i fink, might be worth contacting some folk.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....