Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone tell me what exact model of Clifford alarm this is please?

Can anyone tell me what exact model of Clifford alarm this is please?

That is a standard keyfob that came with almost all clifford alarms.. would need to see the main box to determine which one you have.
    I have all the software and kit to set these up..

Where is the main box?

depends entirely on who installed it....I have put them up behind the heater before. and on a mr2, inside the b pillar. harder to bypass if you have to find it first...lol
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

If you listen inside the car when you press the arm/disarm buttons you'll hear the relays activate.

If it's a pro install it'll likely be under the heater controls

It looks like the earlier g4 fob but I can't be sure

Mine was behind the glovebox on my old mr2

Behind glove box. Or take stereo out and it might be above the heater vents. Could be under driver seat too..

And now the auto window closure has stopped working when i arm the system or when it passive arms.

Is this even worth getting checked out or just get the lot ripped out and a new alarm installed?

Plus it likes to set off the standard alarm relay on occasion, so much so I had to remove the standard alarm horn in the engine bay.

Whoever installed this needs a good clogging.

Sounds like wiring issues.. find where the main unit is and trace the wires. Most likely the wires have been twisted together rather than soldered. Also check the fuses to the unit
    These could be below the steering colum or behind the kick trim to right of the accelerator pedal.
    The oem alarm was not disabled when this was fitted.. hence why it activates the oem siren. The unit for this is behind the trim just behind driver door above the speaker box. Kind of behind the speaker below the quarter window.
    Check the wiring for the clifford. It probably needs re doing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast